Big C Supercenter operates business in the form of "Hypermarket" or "Supercenter", a modern retail business which is managed under the umbrella of Big C Supercenter Public Company Limited and its subsidiaries. Today, Big C has 3 Big C Jumbo, 16 Big C Extra, 104 Big C or a total of 123 branches, divided into 50 branches in Bangkok and the vicinity, 73 branches in the provinces.
"Big C" reflects the two most important elements of our business and our strategy for success.
"Big" refers to the large size of our stores and the wide selection of merchandise we offer. Big C currently stocks over 100,000 items to meet every customer need.
"C" refers to our loyal customers, who are the key to the success of our business.
With more than 16,000 staff, Big C offers a clean, comfortable shopping environment with a wide assortment of goods available at reasonable prices including provide outstanding customer service in order to ensure the winning business strategy. Additionally, Big C provides a one-stop shopping experience to our customers with a wide range of useful services at all stores.
The Business of Big C
Supercenter BusinessAt all Big C stores, the majority of the space is devoted to the sale of consumer goods and foodstuffs at reasonable prices and of excellent quality. Products available in a Big C store can be divided into 5 main categories, as follows:
- Fresh Food: meats, seafood, fresh fruits and vegetables, ready to cook and ready to eat foods, frozen food, dairy products, bakery, herbs and spices.
- Dry Food: seasonings and condiments, beverages, soft drinks, liquor, snacks, personal stuffs, cleaning products, pet food and accessories.
- Clothing and Accessories: men’s, women’s, children’s and infant’s clothing as well as shoes and handbags.
- Electric Appliances: a wide range of electric appliances including white goods, kitchen appliances, home entertainment equipment, tapes, CDs, computers and IT equipment.
- Home Décor and Accessories: furniture, kitchenware, plastic storage items and utensils, decorative items, home improvement, maintenance tools and supplies, automobile and motorcycle accessories, sporting goods and toys.
Town Center Business
Big C Town Center provides rental space located both inside and outside of Big C building to let the entrepreneurs do business within Big C. Nonetheless, goods and services providing must be different from the goods sold in Big C. Therefore, customers visiting Big C could increase range of products and services available at a single destination, enhancing the overall shopping experience.
Most of the operators that lease space at Big C Town Center can be divided into 4 main categories:
- Food and Beverage: restaurants, franchises food outlets, food court
- Entertainment: cinemas, karaoke booths and kid’s playland
- Specialty Stores: book shops, fashion boutiques, electronics shops, mobile phone shops and pharmacies
- Services: banks, laundry shops, hair salons and replacement spare part shops
Mini Big C Business
Mini Big C is a convenience store with 24-hour service, which operated by Big C Supercenter. In addition to selling necessary merchandise for daily use products, Mini Big C also offers meats, fresh fruits and vegetables in our small store size of 80-100 sq.m. With the great location around community center allows Mini Big C getting closer to our customers.
Pure by Big C Business
Pure is retail health, beauty & pharmacy stores, owned by Big C Supercenter. Pure provides full range of health & beauty products along with consulting in healthcare, offering more than 3,000 skus, such as prescription medicines, supplements, herbal, cosmetics and personal care products.